A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Taylon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Taylon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Taylon, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylon graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Taylon MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Taylon practice?
- Dr. Charles Taylon has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Taylon practices Neurological Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA and Harlan, IA.
See Omaha Surgeons.