Dr. Charles Te Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles Te?

1st visit

Posted on October 21st, 2016

I was recommended to Dr. Te because I had a positive tilt test. He explained my condition in simple terms that I could understand. Also game me tons of information to help me understand what was going on in my body. He gave me my options and didn't make me feel pressured to make a quick decision about my new found diagnosis. I like his demeanor and he was very polite. The nursing staff was great also and yes, I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Posted on November 13th, 2014

Dr. Te is a doctor who is in no rush when visiting with you about your health and takes his time explaining options. He has a kind and respectful bedside manner. Like the reviewer before me I hope he doesn't change.

Ms.

Posted on August 3rd, 2009

I find Dr. Te to be a very thorough and conscientious doctor who takes the time to listen and ask questions. He's kind and patient, not haughtly or arrogant. Don't change, Dr. TE. You're great as your are!

Posted on June 8th, 2017