A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Teaters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Teaters, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teaters graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Teaters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Allen Teaters MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Teaters practice?
- Dr. Charles Teaters has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Teaters practices Emergency Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Emergency Physicians.