A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sloan Teeple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sloan Teeple, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan Teeple graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sloan Teeple has 6 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Sloan Teeple MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Sloan Teeple practice?
- Dr. Charles Sloan Teeple has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Sloan Teeple practices Urology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Urologists.