A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sloan Teeple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloan Teeple
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Sloan Teeple Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sloan Teeple, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan Teeple graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sloan Teeple has 6 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Sloan Teeple MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Sloan Teeple practice?
- Dr. Charles Sloan Teeple has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Sloan Teeple practices Urology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Urologists.