Dr. Charles Teitelbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Teitelbaum?

October 8th, 2014

Good doc, crap receptionist

Dr. Teitelbaum is a nice, quiet doctor who was attentive and concerned about my condition. His techs and nurses were fine. His receptionist is awful. Between her and the front receptionist, multiple mistakes were made regarding two separate appointments I had made with them. No one apologized or even acknowledged the issues. This wouldn't have been so frustrating, except that I waited 2 hours for an 8:30 appointment that I was 20 minutes early for. The number of people in his waiting room section makes me think the practice is at least double booking their time slots, which I think is disrespectful to the patients who have abnormally long wait times as a result.

June 16th, 2014

Beware and avoid, I should know

Dr. Teitelbaum did two trabectulectomy surgeries on my eyes. Both failed and proceeded to cause cataracts. He didn't follow up correctly and was always talking about going sailing. I'd go elsewhere. I underwent a very painful surgery because of him. Beware and believe me, I went through it.

October 5th, 2015