Dr. Charles Termin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Termin?

October 19th, 2016

Best Ob/GYN

March 4th, 2016

Best Gynecologist in NC!!!

He truly saved my life! Best year ever!

February 2nd, 2016

He and Joanie are great.

October 27th, 2015

Compassionate, Intelligent, Patient-Centered Doctor!

As a healthy young female, I have struggled for years to find a primary care doc who I could develop a relationship with due to my infrequent visits. I saw Dr. Termin the entire duration of my pregnancy and still see him for routine visits. Dr. Termin cares about his patients. He wants to have relationships with each patient, taking the time to talk about prior visit health concerns, how family is doing, etc. I am also pleased that Dr. Termin is well-seasoned and is knowledgeable in every healthcare specialty I have discussed with him. He does not draw the line at OB/GYN. Today, I had a visit and we discussed all things medical and he completed a physical exam, then we talked about my family/his family, the upcoming holiday, etc. He remembers things about my family from visit to visit. Additionally, Dr. Termin and his staff are great at following through after the visit - prescriptions are sent quickly, lab results are reported quickly, and sometimes they call just to check in regarding a recent visit. Dr. Termin also encourages open communication and encourages patients to call with questions/concerns. I enjoy seeing Dr. Termin because he is a compassionate, intelligent physician. The office staff are great as well. I will not go elsewhere!

April 28th, 2015

I had an issue where I needed to be seen right away and the office staff worked me in. The Dr is pleasant and caring

June 18th, 2013

Excellent and caring Dr

Dr. Termin listens, and you don't feel like you're being rushed in and out of office visits. He provides excellent surgery aftercare, and you feel like he actually cares, while maintaining the Dr/Patient relationship. I would recommend to anyone in need of an OB/GYN, especially for a surgical procedure (he's experienced in the Da Vinci robotic surgery with a quicker recovery time).

October 17th, 2017