A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Tuegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Tuegel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Tuegel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuegel graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Tuegel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Tuegel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Tuegel practice?
- Dr. Charles Tuegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Tuegel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Airy, MD.
See Olney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.