Dr. Charles Theofilos MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Port Saint Lucie, FL

3.9

no change

February 12th, 2017
Dr. Theofilos is the only doctor I trust and would recommend
Dr. Theofilos gave me my life back. Due to a severely herniated disc I was unable to walk, sit or stand. When I woke up from surgery I had my mobility back. His tremendous knowledge, expertise and experience along with his concern for his patients are why I have the utmost confidence in him.

December 13th, 2016
Dr. Charle Theofilos and The Spine Center was the answer to our prayers as we entrusted our son to his care and to hat of his incredible team. In a matter of days they alleviated all pain and gave our family comfort during a trying time. Dr Theo is truly the best in his field and we are thankful for him.

December 13th, 2016
Dr theofilos singlehandedly gave me back my life. He is the best.

December 13th, 2016
Dr. Theofilos helped me get my life back. He is the best!

September 13th, 2016
Very compassionate
Great doctor. Appreciated that he was compassionate and cared about my pain. Feel 100% better.

September 4th, 2016
Find someone else
Dr Theofolis has to be the biggest joke of a doctor ever. First makes you wait 2-3 hrs to be seen with no apologies and then rushes you out so he can keep his waiting room packed with overbooking patients. Book a procedure wait 90 min before walking out cause he over booked that also with family member waiting to drive me home. Also double bills insurance w pip to full pockets even more. Found far better Doctor with actual morals. Stay away from him he will sap your insurance claims dry!!!

June 3rd, 2016
Highly recommended
Just an incredible physician. Would recommend him to anyone!

April 11th, 2016
Happy Happy Patient
This neurosurgeon accurately diagnosed my condition and had options for me that within weeks I was whole again! Thanks Dr. T!

January 26th, 2016
Highly Recommended
This doctor took incredible care of me when I was in terrible pain. I had gone to other doctors looking for help and he found a way to make me better without surgery. I would recommend Dr. Theofilos to anyone.

September 23rd, 2015
Nasty
Example of bed side manner- while giving epidural to 74 year old without anesthesia, pt let out a moan because of pain and Theofilis response to this was, "If you can't sit still, you can find another doctor to do it".

August 3rd, 2015
Dr & Stem Cell Procedure worth checking!
I had pain in my lumbar & down my leg for 4 years. I saw many doctors all over the country but no one could help. Dr T performed the 3 Stem Cell Platelet Procedure & now 6 weeks later I feel 90% better. I do PT, walk and have started to regain my daily activity schedule.. He's well worth a visit if you've had no relief elsewhere. I want a doctor with experience and a vision. After speaking with him I realized he was that man and I definetly wanted him to be my doctor.

August 1st, 2015
Extremely Knowledgable and caring
Dr. Theofilos was kind and extremely professional. The office got me in for a visit immediately because I was in pain. Other doctors could not figure out what was going on. Dr. Theofilos not only was knowledgable about my issue, but knew what to do to get me better. I am happy to say that I have been pain free since my treaments with and my care from Dr. Theofilos.