inactive

Dr. Charles Thinnes Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Cedar City, UT

March 16th, 2016
Dr. Thinnes helped me through some very trying medical situations with my husband and his chemotherapy treatments and helped me with my own medical life changes. Thank you, and come to Mexico!

July 5th, 2010
Excellent Physician
I am impressed by Dr. Thinnes' ability to accurately diagnose patient problems, as well as his knowledge of prescription remedies. I have complete faith and trust in him as my primary physician.

June 10th, 2010
HE FAILS TO DO HIS JOB
Dr Thinnes saw my Mother as a patient in April. After discovering her thyroid levels were extremely high, He decided she needed to see a specialist. He said he would fax her test results and she should wait for the specialists office to call her. She waited a month and called Dr Thinnes to see why no response "oh we will fax it now" NOW TWO MONTHS LATER THEY JUST INFORMED HER THAT THE FAX WAS NEVER SENT