Dr. Charles Thorne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Thorne?

June 8th, 2017

Amazing

The most genuine and realistic doctor there is. From the minute you walk in the door, the staff is so warm and welcoming to make you feel at home. Doctor Thorne is a personable doctor, he wants what is best for you and he will give you his honest opinion so you don't walk out looking like a fool. I highly recommend him, each time I go back my experience is still the best.

April 26th, 2017

Dr. Thorne is the BEST. No debate or competition both as a human and a doctor.

Dr. Thorne is the best at everything he does and is upfront about referring you to another doctor if he feels someone else can do something better than he can. He's not just another plastic surgeon selling procedures and performing marathon surgeries for money. He enjoys more than enough material success and most importantly personal gratification from his conservative, no pressure-business model. He wants to help people and he wants to go to heaven. While it may seem he's all about aesthetic surgery, he's actually fairly well involved in reconstructive and functional cases. He's changed my life since adolaesence and thousands of others, old and young. I love Dr. Thorne, and in all my ears of life so far, he definitely cracks the top 20 in terms of favorite people I'm grateful and privelaged to know, and we're not related (I have a huge family btw). Pay him and visit and see if he has a solution for you. The fee is worth it, even if it's just to meet him. He's the UES/Manhattan's little secret and we all want him for ourselves. Guess I let the cat out of the bag...

March 9th, 2017

One of a kind dr.

Dr. Thorne and his staff are remarkable. Dr. Thorne performed 6 surgeries on my son. Hi bedside manner is like no other. He was always available to answer a question or concern and treated my son as though he was his most important patient. The staff goes above and beyond.

February 23rd, 2017

Breast augmentation and lift

Could not be happier with my results! I was so nervous about getting the procedure done and I am beyond amazed with my results! Highly recommend

January 7th, 2017

Superb Surgeon, Excellent manner

He was all I could ask for in a doctor; excellent surgeon, concerned and compassionate; informative and responsive; available to answer questions.

June 25th, 2016

Care like no other

Dr. Thorne is amazing! His staff is equally as wonderful! Dr. Thorne cares for his patients as though they are his family members. I have never encountered an office that sincerely cares about their patients the way Dr. Thorne and his staff do.

May 6th, 2016

Simply THE BEST

I do not have enough words or great enough words for Dr. Thorne as a doctor and a human being, his kindness and his expertise. I am so grateful to have found him at this time. I recently have had a very unfortunate procedure with a surgeon in the US that was overly aggressive,recommended incorrect procedures for my muscle and skin type and basically playing on the vulnerability of a young patient. This surgeon has left me in incredible pain both emotionally and physically, and had ruined the balance and aesthetic integrity of my face. I contacted Dr Charles Thorne in an emergency as I know family members and friends who had gone to him. Their results were perfect, natural, undetectable and absolutely beautiful. Their recovery was amazing and so smooth. It is my misfortune that I did not go to him in the first place as he would have guided me correctly... This is a man who cares about people and his patients and not about his pocket. He has a conservative approach and something tailored to each individual and their problem. He is brilliant and his diagnosis of things is on point. He saw things without me saying them - his eye is unmatched. His approach is very conservative - he doesn't want to rearrange your whole face as if it is flawed - which is an attitude more prevalent with surgeons today. It is an unfortunate thing if you become a bad statistic. Dr Charles Thorne has guided me, consulted me on what can be done to correct this and was so honest with me about everything. He held my hand where my surgeon and his team should have. I have hope today to be able to move on in my life because of him. I am so grateful to LeeAnn his assistant who always made sure that I get his time in his busy schedule because of the crisis i am in. She is a doll, so quick efficient and supportive and amazingly kind. It amazed me the kind of personal attention they gave me - they don't owe me anything. And go ask people who have been to their office and past patients - they will only rave about him.... Again not just as a doctor which he is a brilliant one, but as a human being. He has authored books on plastic and reconstructive Surgery, and is recognised and highly praised internationally by doctors in the same field. I look forward to getting back to normal life where Iand be pain free because of Dr. Thorne. With him and his team I know I am finally in safe and caring hands. Dr. Thorne and Leeann, thank you, thank you thank you. My prayers go out to you. You have been Angels in my life right now. I absolutely love you guys. This is not just a review but a genuine account of my experience with these people. From what I have seen with other patients and thus far experienced with him, I would say he is the best doctor in the world.

May 4th, 2016

great

Dr. Thorne is an awesome great wonderful doctor me and my son love him and appreciate him

April 2nd, 2016

Excellent. Perfect Outstanding

These are just a few of the adjectives to describe my experience and visit with Dr Thorne. His professionalism , expertise and manner was reassuring and comforting to me. I knew that I was in the expert hands following the initial visit. I have referred family , friends and co workers. Feedback and each referral has experienced the same level of care. Highly recommend

March 13th, 2016

I also had a revision otoplasty and I'm extremely happy with the results. I feel like a stumbled upon gold when I read about him in a forum, and flew to see him with blind hope. Just so honest and seemed to 'get me'. Great surgeon, and I suspect a great human being. Highly recommend!

July 24th, 2015

Doctor Thorne was just great.

June 28th, 2015

Have seen him for a consult. There was no wait and no one else in the waiting room. His office staff is very professional. I have a very tricky case, which has physical movement implications. He took the case seriously and asked all the right questions. He spoke about the challenges and the risks, as well as advantages. Even though I know it's going to be a rough recovery I am excited about going through the surgery with him.