Dr. Charles Thorne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 25th, 2016
Care like no other
Dr. Thorne is amazing! His staff is equally as wonderful! Dr. Thorne cares for his patients as though they are his family members. I have never encountered an office that sincerely cares about their patients the way Dr. Thorne and his staff do.

May 6th, 2016
Simply THE BEST
I do not have enough words or great enough words for Dr. Thorne as a doctor and a human being, his kindness and his expertise. I am so grateful to have found him at this time. I recently have had a very unfortunate procedure with a surgeon in the US that was overly aggressive,recommended incorrect procedures for my muscle and skin type and basically playing on the vulnerability of a young patient. This surgeon has left me in incredible pain both emotionally and physically, and had ruined the balance and aesthetic integrity of my face. I contacted Dr Charles Thorne in an emergency as I know family members and friends who had gone to him. Their results were perfect, natural, undetectable and absolutely beautiful. Their recovery was amazing and so smooth. It is my misfortune that I did not go to him in the first place as he would have guided me correctly... This is a man who cares about people and his patients and not about his pocket. He has a conservative approach and something tailored to each individual and their problem. He is brilliant and his diagnosis of things is on point. He saw things without me saying them - his eye is unmatched. His approach is very conservative - he doesn't want to rearrange your whole face as if it is flawed - which is an attitude more prevalent with surgeons today. It is an unfortunate thing if you become a bad statistic. Dr Charles Thorne has guided me, consulted me on what can be done to correct this and was so honest with me about everything. He held my hand where my surgeon and his team should have. I have hope today to be able to move on in my life because of him. I am so grateful to LeeAnn his assistant who always made sure that I get his time in his busy schedule because of the crisis i am in. She is a doll, so quick efficient and supportive and amazingly kind. It amazed me the kind of personal attention they gave me - they don't owe me anything. And go ask people who have been to their office and past patients - they will only rave about him.... Again not just as a doctor which he is a brilliant one, but as a human being. He has authored books on plastic and reconstructive Surgery, and is recognised and highly praised internationally by doctors in the same field. I look forward to getting back to normal life where Iand be pain free because of Dr. Thorne. With him and his team I know I am finally in safe and caring hands. Dr. Thorne and Leeann, thank you, thank you thank you. My prayers go out to you. You have been Angels in my life right now. I absolutely love you guys. This is not just a review but a genuine account of my experience with these people. From what I have seen with other patients and thus far experienced with him, I would say he is the best doctor in the world.

May 4th, 2016
great
Dr. Thorne is an awesome great wonderful doctor me and my son love him and appreciate him

April 1st, 2016
Excellent. Perfect Outstanding
These are just a few of the adjectives to describe my experience and visit with Dr Thorne. His professionalism , expertise and manner was reassuring and comforting to me. I knew that I was in the expert hands following the initial visit. I have referred family , friends and co workers. Feedback and each referral has experienced the same level of care. Highly recommend

March 13th, 2016
I also had a revision otoplasty and I'm extremely happy with the results. I feel like a stumbled upon gold when I read about him in a forum, and flew to see him with blind hope. Just so honest and seemed to 'get me'. Great surgeon, and I suspect a great human being. Highly recommend!

July 24th, 2015
Doctor Thorne was just great.

June 28th, 2015
Have seen him for a consult. There was no wait and no one else in the waiting room. His office staff is very professional. I have a very tricky case, which has physical movement implications. He took the case seriously and asked all the right questions. He spoke about the challenges and the risks, as well as advantages. Even though I know it's going to be a rough recovery I am excited about going through the surgery with him.

June 9th, 2015
Exceptional doctor in every way
I would give dr thorne 10 stars!

November 22nd, 2014
Microtia Ear Reconstruction
A brilliant, artistic, professional, devoted, generous & kind man. Only recommend Dr. Thorne for microtia ear reconstruction surgery. Very few doctors can perform this surgery correctly with beautiful results & Dr. Thorne is the best!

August 11th, 2014
Specific Otoplasty Great Result
I searched for a plastic surgeons for Otoplasty but more specifically ear reduction and not just pinning. It's a procedure that most people don't do. Dr. Thorne had a lot of great reviews and so I called and made an appointment. I live out of the country so the staff was helpful and flexible with setting up appointments and surgery dates and follow ups. Dr. Thorne is a very casual in his approach but I understand now that is because he has a lot of experience. I totally put my faith in him and he did a flawless job. I'm extremely satisfied. It was pricey but well worth it. Make sure you speak up at the consultation and even on the day of surgery to ensure you are on the same page. I highly recommend him.

May 15th, 2014
Best plastic surgeon ever!
I had breast implants a nose job and the bags taken out from under my eyes he did an amazing job I am going back to get my upper eye lids done and now I want a breast reeducation I would trust no one but him to touch my face or my body I'm so great flu to have found him ,,,

April 1st, 2013
I am very delicate psychologically right now just like glass about to be shattered. I don't trust anybody, especially at this stage of my life. Dr. Thorne has brought some light and hope back into my life. HE IS probably the BEST DOCTOR in the world.