A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Tifft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Tifft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Tifft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tifft graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tifft has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Pilling Tifft MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Tifft practice?
- Dr. Charles Tifft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Tifft practices Internal Medicine near Foxboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Foxboro Internists.