A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Tifft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Tifft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Tifft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tifft graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tifft has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tifft accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Tifft practice?
Dr. Charles Tifft practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Foxboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Foxboro Internists, Foxboro Nephrologists, Foxboro Cardiologists, Foxboro Family Physicians, and Foxboro General Practitioners.