A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Timmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timmons
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Timmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Timmons, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Timmons graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Timmons has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Franklin Timmons MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Timmons practice?
- Dr. Charles Timmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Timmons practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.