A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Timmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Timmons, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Timmons graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Timmons has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Franklin Timmons MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Timmons practice?
- Dr. Charles Timmons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Timmons practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.