A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Tolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tolan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles William Tolan DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Tolan practice?
- Dr. Charles Tolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Tolan practices Emergency Medicine near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Emergency Physicians.