Dr. Charles Toman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2017
Knee Replacement
What a wonder and caring man. A great surgeon , honest and kind. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

June 13th, 2017
Excellent physician
I recently had complete knee replacement with Dr Toman. I had an excellent result and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs orthopedic surgery. He is compassionate and highly skilled.

June 12th, 2017
Outstanding Surgeon
I had reverse replacement surgery of my right shoulder performed by Dr. Toman and could not be more pleased. My results are outstanding. He gets right to the point with no hesitation. His staff are extremely friendly and courteous.

June 7th, 2017
his professionaliam, and confident manner gave me the feeling that I would come out of this procedure with the bestresults

June 2nd, 2017
Very Satisfied
Dr. Toman repaired my broken hip a year and a half ago. He also referred me to some excellent physical therapists. In short, I experienced a full recovery and am very satisfied with the treatment I received. I appreciated Dr. Toman's technical competence and his direct, no nonsense bedside manner. Throughout the process I felt that confident that I was receiving the best treatment possible from a highly skilled physician.

May 30th, 2017
Shoulder replacement surgery
I would highly recommend Dr Toman. The care I received was exceptional and my recovery and rehabilitation has far exceeded my expectations. If you need surgery and are looking for the best treatment available my recommendation is to see Dr Toman and his highly professional staff right away!

May 11th, 2017
Reverse Shoulder Surgery
Dr. Toman performed reverse shoulder surgery 4 weeks ago due to torn rotator cuff. The surgery went very well. I had a nerve block and general anesthesia. Pain level was much less than I had expected. Wk 2 I used the sling for 12 hrs. on & 12 off. Wk 4 no longer need sling, start outpatient therapy & begin to resume normal activities. Dr. Toman is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him. He exceeded all my expectations.

May 8th, 2017
Competent, great surgeon
Dr Toman is the best orthopedist in S FL. He sees his patients promptly, makes a brilliant diagnonosis, and repairs the problem Dr Toman and staff are friendly and held my hand through a painfull procedure..

May 7th, 2017
The best Orthopedic Doctor in Boca Raton, FL ,
I was looking for the best doctor to take care my knee problems, and I found him. Dr. Charles Toman is "the best of the best" as he stated. He is very patient, understanding and loving doctor who is eager to help there patients needs. He performed a right knee replacement in Boca Regional Hospital using the best technology on the market. My recovery was incredible. He even coordinate outpatient services to receive physical therapy and nurse care at home. I recommend Dr. Charles Toman and give him and his outstanding staff 5 stars. They are also bilingual Spanish / English. Thank you Dr. Toman

May 2nd, 2017
Better than expected!!
I had a great experience with all aspects of my care at Toman Orthopedics . The staff was very competent efficient , and.friendly. I was somewhat nervous about the pain and recovery but am happy to say that I was pleasantly surprised. My pain level was manageable, healing was much quicker, and at 6 weeks from surgery, I'm doing better than expected. Just follow the protocol and trust his advice!

April 23rd, 2017
HONESTIDAD, PROFESIONALISMO Y COMPROMISO CON EL PACIENTE.
Gracias al Doctor Toman y su equipo por su atención y servicio. Un gran profesional, muy humano y comprometido con sus pacientes. Tuve una excelente cirugía, a pesar de que el worker's comp no quería autorizar los servicios, el Dr. TOMAN hizo más de lo que le habían permitido, gracias a su compromiso y honestidad hoy estoy completamente recuperado de mi rodilla. Dios lo bendiga DOC.

April 21st, 2017
Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
Very positive surgical experience. Highly recommend.