Dr. Charles Toman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2017
TOTAL SHOULDER REPLACEMENT
On May 9, 2017, Dr. Toman performed a total shoulder replacement. I'm 64 years old healthy and very athletic and have been involved in sports my entire life. As a result, the cartilage in my right shoulder wore out resulting in bone to bone contact and severe pain. The surgery was a complete success and I began passive motion therapy six days after surgery at home. The pain I experienced at this point was a (4) on a scale from (1-10) from the surgery. Dr. Toman provided for and explained how to manage my pain. My original shoulder pain was completely gone. On June 12, Dr. Toman referred me to and I began physical therapy at Miller Physical Therapy in Delray Beach three days a week. Additionally, I have been going to the gym two days a week doing my stretching and same exercises I do at the physical therapy sessions as well as cardio (stationary bike). It has been seven weeks since my surgery and I'm currently very close to full flexibility. I could not be more pleased with my surgery and the progress I have made at the direction of Dr. Toman. I did extensive research before choosing Dr. Toman. He is professional, caring and candid explaining all your options. I'm very confident in saying he is a skilled surgeon who is extremely knowledgeable and informed on the latest materials and procedures relating to this type of procedure and I would recommend him without reservation. Additionally, I would like to recognize and thank Dr. Toman's staff and office personal all of whom were helpful and professional. William K. (Boca Raton)

August 11th, 2017
It's been three years since my right shoulder surgery. I have full use of my right shoulder and my right arm. Prior to surgery I was unable to move my arm more than 3 inches from my body. Dr. Toman did an amazing job. In addition, his office staff were always very friendly and efficient.

August 6th, 2017
Great Dr

June 17th, 2017
Knee Replacement
What a wonder and caring man. A great surgeon , honest and kind. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

June 14th, 2017
Excellent physician
I recently had complete knee replacement with Dr Toman. I had an excellent result and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs orthopedic surgery. He is compassionate and highly skilled.

June 12th, 2017
Outstanding Surgeon
I had reverse replacement surgery of my right shoulder performed by Dr. Toman and could not be more pleased. My results are outstanding. He gets right to the point with no hesitation. His staff are extremely friendly and courteous.

June 7th, 2017
his professionaliam, and confident manner gave me the feeling that I would come out of this procedure with the bestresults

June 2nd, 2017
Very Satisfied
Dr. Toman repaired my broken hip a year and a half ago. He also referred me to some excellent physical therapists. In short, I experienced a full recovery and am very satisfied with the treatment I received. I appreciated Dr. Toman's technical competence and his direct, no nonsense bedside manner. Throughout the process I felt that confident that I was receiving the best treatment possible from a highly skilled physician.

May 30th, 2017
Shoulder replacement surgery
I would highly recommend Dr Toman. The care I received was exceptional and my recovery and rehabilitation has far exceeded my expectations. If you need surgery and are looking for the best treatment available my recommendation is to see Dr Toman and his highly professional staff right away!

May 11th, 2017
Reverse Shoulder Surgery
Dr. Toman performed reverse shoulder surgery 4 weeks ago due to torn rotator cuff. The surgery went very well. I had a nerve block and general anesthesia. Pain level was much less than I had expected. Wk 2 I used the sling for 12 hrs. on & 12 off. Wk 4 no longer need sling, start outpatient therapy & begin to resume normal activities. Dr. Toman is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him. He exceeded all my expectations.

May 8th, 2017
Competent, great surgeon
Dr Toman is the best orthopedist in S FL. He sees his patients promptly, makes a brilliant diagnonosis, and repairs the problem Dr Toman and staff are friendly and held my hand through a painfull procedure..

May 8th, 2017
The best Orthopedic Doctor in Boca Raton, FL ,
I was looking for the best doctor to take care my knee problems, and I found him. Dr. Charles Toman is "the best of the best" as he stated. He is very patient, understanding and loving doctor who is eager to help there patients needs. He performed a right knee replacement in Boca Regional Hospital using the best technology on the market. My recovery was incredible. He even coordinate outpatient services to receive physical therapy and nurse care at home. I recommend Dr. Charles Toman and give him and his outstanding staff 5 stars. They are also bilingual Spanish / English. Thank you Dr. Toman