Dr. Charles Toman MD Patient Reviews

January 11th, 2017
Caring, Knowledgeable Doctor with Extremely Friendly Staff
Tremendous doctor and staff

January 4th, 2017
Dr. Toman rescued my shoulder!!!!
Dr. Toman performed a Reverse Shoulder Replacement procedure on Dec 15th, 2016. Needless to say I was very apprehensive about this procedure thinking about the rehab period, and the pain after surgery. I stopped taking pain pills within 48 hours after surgery, and the only reason I took them is because I was told to take them before therapy to avoid pain. I have been pain free and feel better each day since the procedure 2 weeks ago. I say to anyone with shoulder problems, Dr Toman is d'man.

December 15th, 2016
Extremely Pleased!!!
Along with his candor, professional acumen, and patient approach, i don't think i could have been more pleased. I had torn my bicep and once under his care i was on an expedited path to repair. In spite of being anxious to get back to normal physical activity, he provided realistic guidance for success. Many thanks to Dr. Toman and team!!!

December 8th, 2016
Had a total knee replacement 5 weeks ago by Dr. Toman. With the exception of some slight discomfort after physical therapy, I am pretty much pain free now. I'm walking instead of limping, and pain in other knee is now gone since I am now walking correctly, just as Dr. Toman said it would.My knee gets better and stronger everyday. If it got no better than right now, it is 100 times better than it was before surgery. If you need to see an orthopedic surgeon, you definately need to see Dr. Toman!

November 28th, 2016
My mom can walk again!
Can't say enough great things about Dr. Toman. My mom had knee replacement surgery and she is a new person! Dr Toman took the time to answer all of our questions in great detail. His hospital visits were wonderful and his nursing staff was amazing for the follow-up appointments. My mom is back to her daily walking and we could not be happier. I would highly recommend Dr. Toman.

October 26th, 2016
Best doctor in every way!
Dr Toman is truly what doctors should be. He is concerned, caring, friendly, and so much more. I went to him for a second opinion because I was not happy with the first one. He took care of my problem and I have had no further problems. He is a genuinely caring individual. Sure glad I found him!

October 20th, 2016
I had a wonderful experience with the overall Toman team. My surgery went very well with minimal pain. I only need an occasional Tylenol after the surgery. The most impressive thing for me was the after care. The home health nurses and the physical therapist were great. They ensured I was healing well and answered all the questions or concerns I had.

October 10th, 2016
Teaching Professional of Golf
After seven years of chronic pain and two non-surgical rehabilitations, Dr. Toman accomplished what no one esle could do. He distinguished himself by performing "pain free majical" surgery on my shoulder! Now I can sleep at night and golf during the day. THANK YOU! "You are the Man!"

October 6th, 2016
Appellate Attorney
I experienced absolutely no pain following arthroscopic left knee surgery by Dr. Toman nor have I experienced any pain in my left knee in the seven weeks since then. I have undergone physical therapy which is improving mobility in my left knee. I have experienced some swelling in my lower left leg and foot but not significant enough to cause me not to be able to where a shoe on my left foot. Overall, my experience with Dr. Toman has been excellent and I would definitely recommend Dr. Toman for this type of surgery.

September 26th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Toman performed two surgeries on my right leg, one to release pressure on the nerve and muscle that was causing foot drop and the second, a complicated knee surgery. He gave me a new knee that works amazingly well and I am getting some movement in my foot and Feel assured that In time it will be back to normal. Make your appointment early in the day to avoid a longer wait but it is definitely worth the wait to see this fine surgeon.

September 21st, 2016
Dr. Toman is excellent. I had a torn meniscus which he repaired. I had minimum pain or swelling and the recuperation was very quick.

September 20th, 2016
Dr. Toman and his staff were cordial, professional and timely. The surgery was as positive as this procedure can be, including his referrals to additional service providers for occupational and physical therapy. The procedure and therapy are now concluded and I can report a very successful shoulder with excellent flexibility and strength. I would highly recommend Dr.Toman.