Dr. Charles Toman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 28th, 2016
My mom can walk again!
Can't say enough great things about Dr. Toman. My mom had knee replacement surgery and she is a new person! Dr Toman took the time to answer all of our questions in great detail. His hospital visits were wonderful and his nursing staff was amazing for the follow-up appointments. My mom is back to her daily walking and we could not be happier. I would highly recommend Dr. Toman.

October 26th, 2016
Best doctor in every way!
Dr Toman is truly what doctors should be. He is concerned, caring, friendly, and so much more. I went to him for a second opinion because I was not happy with the first one. He took care of my problem and I have had no further problems. He is a genuinely caring individual. Sure glad I found him!

October 20th, 2016
I had a wonderful experience with the overall Toman team. My surgery went very well with minimal pain. I only need an occasional Tylenol after the surgery. The most impressive thing for me was the after care. The home health nurses and the physical therapist were great. They ensured I was healing well and answered all the questions or concerns I had.

October 10th, 2016
Teaching Professional of Golf
After seven years of chronic pain and two non-surgical rehabilitations, Dr. Toman accomplished what no one esle could do. He distinguished himself by performing "pain free majical" surgery on my shoulder! Now I can sleep at night and golf during the day. THANK YOU! "You are the Man!"

October 6th, 2016
Appellate Attorney
I experienced absolutely no pain following arthroscopic left knee surgery by Dr. Toman nor have I experienced any pain in my left knee in the seven weeks since then. I have undergone physical therapy which is improving mobility in my left knee. I have experienced some swelling in my lower left leg and foot but not significant enough to cause me not to be able to where a shoe on my left foot. Overall, my experience with Dr. Toman has been excellent and I would definitely recommend Dr. Toman for this type of surgery.

September 26th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Toman performed two surgeries on my right leg, one to release pressure on the nerve and muscle that was causing foot drop and the second, a complicated knee surgery. He gave me a new knee that works amazingly well and I am getting some movement in my foot and Feel assured that In time it will be back to normal. Make your appointment early in the day to avoid a longer wait but it is definitely worth the wait to see this fine surgeon.

September 21st, 2016
Dr. Toman is excellent. I had a torn meniscus which he repaired. I had minimum pain or swelling and the recuperation was very quick.

September 20th, 2016
Dr. Toman and his staff were cordial, professional and timely. The surgery was as positive as this procedure can be, including his referrals to additional service providers for occupational and physical therapy. The procedure and therapy are now concluded and I can report a very successful shoulder with excellent flexibility and strength. I would highly recommend Dr.Toman.

September 13th, 2016
Dr. Toman is a gem! He is a knowledgeable, smart and compassionate surgeon. Over the past few years I have consulted him for three different ailments; the last involving difficult and unexpected surgery. Dr. Toman was attentive and caring every step of the way. He took the time to expain to me what the surgery and PT would entail, and even described some outcomes that could, but did not, come to pass. He made sure I had the equipment I needed, and he also made sure I was always pain free and functioning to my capabilities. I think anyone would be lucky to have Dr. Toman as a surgeon.

September 9th, 2016
Great doctor
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Toman. After a traumatic bicycle fall he replaced my elbow and I have full use of both arms. His bedside manner is friendly, caring and involved. In my book, he's the best

September 4th, 2016
happy hip
If you want to feel stress free and confident that your life style will improve with a new hip, Dr Toman is your man. His bedside manner is wonderful and his knowledge, expertise and skillfulness are state of the art. I am grateful for everything he has done for me.

August 16th, 2016
Shoulder replacement on senior
Excellent surgeon and excellent post-op follow-up.