Dr. Charles Toman MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Boca Raton, FL

no change

April 23rd, 2017
HONESTIDAD, PROFESIONALISMO Y COMPROMISO CON EL PACIENTE.
Gracias al Doctor Toman y su equipo por su atención y servicio. Un gran profesional, muy humano y comprometido con sus pacientes. Tuve una excelente cirugía, a pesar de que el worker's comp no quería autorizar los servicios, el Dr. TOMAN hizo más de lo que le habían permitido, gracias a su compromiso y honestidad hoy estoy completamente recuperado de mi rodilla. Dios lo bendiga DOC.

April 21st, 2017
Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
Very positive surgical experience. Highly recommend.

April 10th, 2017
EXTRAORDINARY CARE
I am a 64 year old female and have been contemplating knee replacement for over 10 years. I heard about the Quad Sparing Arthoplasty but knew of no ortho who did it. Dr. Toman did an amazing job on my right knee. 5.5 weeks post surgery, I am already off walker & cane. Driving and feeling great! Boca Regional was an exceptional hospital to be in for the surgery and Dr. Toman's staff is awesome. Do the prescribed therapy, trust his diagnosis and you will see great results. I highly recommend him.

March 13th, 2017
Great Doctor !
Had knee surgery and 6 weeks later I am 90% back to normal.

March 2nd, 2017
Recovering much faster then expected.
4 weeks ago Dr. Toman operated on my knee and let me say I really messed up my knee when I had my sports accident along with my shoulder. My shoulder is being operated on next week. Originally I was told no weight bearing for 4 weeks at my 2 week visit to remove the stitches he told me I could walk up to when I feel that I need to stop. It's now been 5 weeks and I have to say I feel great and my knee is in much better shape then I expected. I've been riding my bike for 3 weeks and last week I did yoga and dancing. Needless to say I am thrilled with Dr. Toman

February 15th, 2017
knee replacement
would highly recommend Dr Toman, he was very informative before and after the surgery, and the surgery went as good as it could have. One year later my knee is doing great, I can even go for walks on the beach on the uneven sand, something i couldn't do before the knee replacement.

February 10th, 2017
Went to Dr Toman with shoulder pain couldn't sleep at night. He Did a thorough diagnosed he explain the problem schedule surgery in two weeks it took me a little longer to heal than expected but Dr Toman gave me Encouragement it would get better and he was right and I now I am100% I couldn't be happier I highly recommend him .

January 18th, 2017
Takes time to explain everything in detail and honestly - Refreshing!
Dr Toman does not rush through appointments. He takes the time to explain everything about the surgery, therapy and recovery. Very honest - doesn't sugar coat the truth or tell you what he thinks you want to hear. I had rotator cuff shoulder surgery, and six months later I can do most things again, but its not 100% yet. He told me from the beginning it would probably be close to a year for a full recovery

January 11th, 2017
Caring, Knowledgeable Doctor with Extremely Friendly Staff
Tremendous doctor and staff

January 4th, 2017
Dr. Toman rescued my shoulder!!!!
Dr. Toman performed a Reverse Shoulder Replacement procedure on Dec 15th, 2016. Needless to say I was very apprehensive about this procedure thinking about the rehab period, and the pain after surgery. I stopped taking pain pills within 48 hours after surgery, and the only reason I took them is because I was told to take them before therapy to avoid pain. I have been pain free and feel better each day since the procedure 2 weeks ago. I say to anyone with shoulder problems, Dr Toman is d'man.

December 15th, 2016
Extremely Pleased!!!
Along with his candor, professional acumen, and patient approach, i don't think i could have been more pleased. I had torn my bicep and once under his care i was on an expedited path to repair. In spite of being anxious to get back to normal physical activity, he provided realistic guidance for success. Many thanks to Dr. Toman and team!!!

December 8th, 2016
Had a total knee replacement 5 weeks ago by Dr. Toman. With the exception of some slight discomfort after physical therapy, I am pretty much pain free now. I'm walking instead of limping, and pain in other knee is now gone since I am now walking correctly, just as Dr. Toman said it would.My knee gets better and stronger everyday. If it got no better than right now, it is 100 times better than it was before surgery. If you need to see an orthopedic surgeon, you definately need to see Dr. Toman!