Dr. Charles Toman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Toman?

October 10th, 2017

Most Amazing Orthopedic doctor

For many years I’ve suffered with severe knee pain. I wasn’t able to bend my knees and could barely walk. Steps were impossible. I met with Dr. Toman and we discussed my options and felt replacement knee surgery was the best one for me. He replaced my right knee and the results are amazing. I can bend my knee! In a few days, he will be replacing my left knee. I’m so excited and thrilled that I found Dr. Toman! Thank you so much!

October 9th, 2017

I rate Dr. Toman 5 stars

Dr. Toman performed a reverse total shoulder arthroplasty on my right shoulder. I am still recovering with no pain and am going to therapy and have already increased my range of motion. In my opinion this man is the best and also a great doctor in every way. His bed side manor is superb. Which brings me to his office staff. His staff are very friendly but yet very professional. they handled everything very well making my part simple. I would recommend Dr. Toman to anyone who is in need of an orthopedic surgeon

October 9th, 2017

Shoulder Surgery

I had extensive shoulder surgery with Dr Toman in June and I am on my way to a full recovery. While I was in considerable pain prior to surgery, I now feel great with full range of motion - a tribute to his excellent surgical skills and the post-op regimen he supervises. Moreover, he and his staff are kind, caring and considerate of my individual needs. I highly recommend Dr Toman.

September 27th, 2017

So far so good!!!!

Respectful, clear, does not take patients for granted. Had knee replacement six weeks ago, experiencing the usual discomfort, minimal pain and amazing incision healing.

September 15th, 2017

Open Fracture Dislocation Left Elbow Joint

While visiting in South Florida, I fell on Saturday evening on January 28, 2917 with an open fractured dislocation of left elbow joint. I was taken by ambulance to Boca Regional Hospital, into Emergency and admitted to the hospital. At 4AM on Sunday morning, I received a call from Doctor Charles Toman saying that he was coming in early to perform my first surgery to clean out all bone fragments and close with a Fastner until he performed my 2nd surgery - a total elbow anthroplasty, While in Boca Regional for 10 days, - Dr. Toman was involved with infectious disease team and nursing staff to oversee my excellent care. After surgery, being totally dependent on my husband and loved ones for my care, I am grateful to be totally independent once again because of Dr. Toman's,, discharge instructions for home care nurse, therapist, 4 months of out patient OT & PT. I was in an emergency situation where I was not able to do the research I would normally do to choose the most Qualified Doctor. I had the good fortune of getting the very best. I live in Ocala, Florida - a 4 hour drive to Dr. Toman's office - I have gone back to Dr. Toman for all my follow up visits - 1 more to go. I believe this says it all about a Most Amazing and Caring Doctor - THANK YOU DR. TOMAN

August 20th, 2017

TOTAL SHOULDER REPLACEMENT

On May 9, 2017, Dr. Toman performed a total shoulder replacement. I'm 64 years old healthy and very athletic and have been involved in sports my entire life. As a result, the cartilage in my right shoulder wore out resulting in bone to bone contact and severe pain. The surgery was a complete success and I began passive motion therapy six days after surgery at home. The pain I experienced at this point was a (4) on a scale from (1-10) from the surgery. Dr. Toman provided for and explained how to manage my pain. My original shoulder pain was completely gone. On June 12, Dr. Toman referred me to and I began physical therapy at Miller Physical Therapy in Delray Beach three days a week. Additionally, I have been going to the gym two days a week doing my stretching and same exercises I do at the physical therapy sessions as well as cardio (stationary bike). It has been seven weeks since my surgery and I'm currently very close to full flexibility. I could not be more pleased with my surgery and the progress I have made at the direction of Dr. Toman. I did extensive research before choosing Dr. Toman. He is professional, caring and candid explaining all your options. I'm very confident in saying he is a skilled surgeon who is extremely knowledgeable and informed on the latest materials and procedures relating to this type of procedure and I would recommend him without reservation. Additionally, I would like to recognize and thank Dr. Toman's staff and office personal all of whom were helpful and professional. William K. (Boca Raton)

August 11th, 2017

It's been three years since my right shoulder surgery. I have full use of my right shoulder and my right arm. Prior to surgery I was unable to move my arm more than 3 inches from my body. Dr. Toman did an amazing job. In addition, his office staff were always very friendly and efficient.

August 6th, 2017

Great Dr

June 17th, 2017

Knee Replacement

What a wonder and caring man. A great surgeon , honest and kind. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

June 14th, 2017

Excellent physician

I recently had complete knee replacement with Dr Toman. I had an excellent result and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs orthopedic surgery. He is compassionate and highly skilled.

June 12th, 2017

Outstanding Surgeon

I had reverse replacement surgery of my right shoulder performed by Dr. Toman and could not be more pleased. My results are outstanding. He gets right to the point with no hesitation. His staff are extremely friendly and courteous.

June 7th, 2017

his professionaliam, and confident manner gave me the feeling that I would come out of this procedure with the bestresults