Dr. Charles Toman MD Patient Reviews

no change

March 2nd, 2017
Recovering much faster then expected.
4 weeks ago Dr. Toman operated on my knee and let me say I really messed up my knee when I had my sports accident along with my shoulder. My shoulder is being operated on next week. Originally I was told no weight bearing for 4 weeks at my 2 week visit to remove the stitches he told me I could walk up to when I feel that I need to stop. It's now been 5 weeks and I have to say I feel great and my knee is in much better shape then I expected. I've been riding my bike for 3 weeks and last week I did yoga and dancing. Needless to say I am thrilled with Dr. Toman

February 15th, 2017
knee replacement
would highly recommend Dr Toman, he was very informative before and after the surgery, and the surgery went as good as it could have. One year later my knee is doing great, I can even go for walks on the beach on the uneven sand, something i couldn't do before the knee replacement.

February 10th, 2017
Went to Dr Toman with shoulder pain couldn't sleep at night. He Did a thorough diagnosed he explain the problem schedule surgery in two weeks it took me a little longer to heal than expected but Dr Toman gave me Encouragement it would get better and he was right and I now I am100% I couldn't be happier I highly recommend him .

January 18th, 2017
Takes time to explain everything in detail and honestly - Refreshing!
Dr Toman does not rush through appointments. He takes the time to explain everything about the surgery, therapy and recovery. Very honest - doesn't sugar coat the truth or tell you what he thinks you want to hear. I had rotator cuff shoulder surgery, and six months later I can do most things again, but its not 100% yet. He told me from the beginning it would probably be close to a year for a full recovery

January 11th, 2017
Caring, Knowledgeable Doctor with Extremely Friendly Staff
Tremendous doctor and staff

January 4th, 2017
Dr. Toman rescued my shoulder!!!!
Dr. Toman performed a Reverse Shoulder Replacement procedure on Dec 15th, 2016. Needless to say I was very apprehensive about this procedure thinking about the rehab period, and the pain after surgery. I stopped taking pain pills within 48 hours after surgery, and the only reason I took them is because I was told to take them before therapy to avoid pain. I have been pain free and feel better each day since the procedure 2 weeks ago. I say to anyone with shoulder problems, Dr Toman is d'man.

December 15th, 2016
Extremely Pleased!!!
Along with his candor, professional acumen, and patient approach, i don't think i could have been more pleased. I had torn my bicep and once under his care i was on an expedited path to repair. In spite of being anxious to get back to normal physical activity, he provided realistic guidance for success. Many thanks to Dr. Toman and team!!!

December 8th, 2016
Had a total knee replacement 5 weeks ago by Dr. Toman. With the exception of some slight discomfort after physical therapy, I am pretty much pain free now. I'm walking instead of limping, and pain in other knee is now gone since I am now walking correctly, just as Dr. Toman said it would.My knee gets better and stronger everyday. If it got no better than right now, it is 100 times better than it was before surgery. If you need to see an orthopedic surgeon, you definately need to see Dr. Toman!

November 28th, 2016
My mom can walk again!
Can't say enough great things about Dr. Toman. My mom had knee replacement surgery and she is a new person! Dr Toman took the time to answer all of our questions in great detail. His hospital visits were wonderful and his nursing staff was amazing for the follow-up appointments. My mom is back to her daily walking and we could not be happier. I would highly recommend Dr. Toman.

October 26th, 2016
Best doctor in every way!
Dr Toman is truly what doctors should be. He is concerned, caring, friendly, and so much more. I went to him for a second opinion because I was not happy with the first one. He took care of my problem and I have had no further problems. He is a genuinely caring individual. Sure glad I found him!

October 20th, 2016
I had a wonderful experience with the overall Toman team. My surgery went very well with minimal pain. I only need an occasional Tylenol after the surgery. The most impressive thing for me was the after care. The home health nurses and the physical therapist were great. They ensured I was healing well and answered all the questions or concerns I had.

October 10th, 2016
Teaching Professional of Golf
After seven years of chronic pain and two non-surgical rehabilitations, Dr. Toman accomplished what no one esle could do. He distinguished himself by performing "pain free majical" surgery on my shoulder! Now I can sleep at night and golf during the day. THANK YOU! "You are the Man!"