A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Tomaszewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Tomaszewski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Tomaszewski, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomaszewski graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Tomaszewski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Samuel Tomaszewski MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Tomaszewski practice?
- Dr. Charles Tomaszewski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Tomaszewski practices Urology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ.
See Lakewood Urologists.