A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Toner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Toner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Toner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles B Toner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Toner practice?
- Dr. Charles Toner has 13 office locations.
- Dr. Charles Toner practices Dermatology near , .