Dr. Charles Toussaint, MD
Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Made me a New Man show details Made me a New Man
by Bob Pardue on Jul 21st, 2016

Solved issues everyone else could not find or even care about.

So thankful I was referred to him for surgery by a pain management physician show details So thankful I was referred to him for surgery by a pain management physician
by Sandra Bloodworth on Oct 28th, 2015

As a retired RN and nurse practitioner I have worked with numerous doctors and nurses over a 30 year career but Dr. Toussaint and nurse practitioner Melissa Crouch are among the most compassionate and skilled providers I have ever seen. Almost 3 months ago I had a multi-level lumbar fusion that successfully relieved most of my back and leg pain and I have been amazed how quickly I recovered. I was very worried about surgery because of my age (71) but am so glad I had it done. I have recommended Dr. Toussaint to several people.

From personal experience........... show details From personal experience...........
by Rebecca T. Sandifer on Mar 12th, 2015

Brilliant surgeon. An outstanding human being thar cares deeply about his patients and how he can make their life better . Not only a pain reliever, he is most certainly a miracle worker.

Jan 4th, 2010

He was part of the surgical team treating my mother-in-law's aneurysm. The surgery was a great success, no complications. He had a great bedside manner dealing with her, and the entire family, during the four weeks she remained in the hospital. He was never rushed, and invested a lot of time and attention with all of us to make sure we were comfortable with everything.