A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Trammel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Trammel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Trammel graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trammel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lee Trammel DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Trammel practice?
- Dr. Charles Trammel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Trammel practices Internal Medicine near Elko, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Barstow, CA and Selma, CA.
See Elko Internists.