A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Traube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Traube is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traube
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Traube, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Traube graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Traube has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Traube MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Traube practice?
- Dr. Charles Traube has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Traube practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.