A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Traube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Traube is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traube
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Traube Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Traube, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Traube graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Traube has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Traube MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Traube practice?
- Dr. Charles Traube has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Traube practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.