A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Tribbett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Tribbett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tribbett
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Tribbett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tribbett graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Tribbett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White County Memorial Hospital
- White County Mem Hosp, Monticello, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ray Tribbett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Tribbett practice?
- Dr. Charles Tribbett has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Tribbett practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Monticello, IN.
See Monticello Family Physicians and Monticello Geriatric Doctors.