A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Tullis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Tullis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Tullis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tullis graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tullis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stuart Tullis MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Tullis practice?
- Dr. Charles Tullis has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Tullis practices Internal Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists.