A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Turk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Turk, DO, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Turk graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Turk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Oliver Turk DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles O. Turk practice?
- Dr. Charles Turk has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Turk practices Urology near Orland Park, IL.
See Orland Park Urologists.