Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Result of Surgery  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2013

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Turk after I failed surgical procedure.

|  More worried about Money  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2013

I have been to Dr. Turk on a few occasions and he has always been good and courteous, but his staff is a direct reflection of his practice. I had forgotten i had an appointment until they left a message 2 days prior and never mentioned there was an outstanding balance, once i arrived and unaware of any balance the lady at the front stated there was a balance and if i could make a payment. I said sure and wrote a50 dollar payment for a 112 dollar balance. 15 minutes later a lady oviously from the billing department came out and said the balance needed to be paid in full, i stated i could only afford 50 and could pay the rest next month and she stated I couldnt see the doctor and said dont you have a credit card. I said not on me and had i know n about the balance it would have already been paid. Very rude lady and not once have they contacted me regarding this balance or when the appointment reminder call was made stated a balance was due. Another case of where money decides your health care. I certialy hope the lady tell the Doctor of her poor skills and isnt a relection on the Doctor.