A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Turnier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Turnier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turnier
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turnier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Turnier, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turnier graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turnier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gaston Turnier MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Turnier practice?
- Dr. Charles Turnier has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Turnier practices Allergy & Immunology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Allergists.