A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Turnier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Turnier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turnier
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Turnier, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turnier graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turnier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gaston Turnier MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Turnier practice?
- Dr. Charles Turnier has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Turnier practices Allergy & Immunology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and East Brunswick, NJ.
See Naples Allergists.