A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Whitfield Turzan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Whitfield Turzan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitfield Turzan graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Whitfield Turzan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Whitfield Turzan MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Whitfield Turzan practice?
- Dr. Charles Whitfield Turzan has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Whitfield Turzan practices Urology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Urologists.