A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Whitfield Turzan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Whitfield Turzan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitfield Turzan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Whitfield Turzan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Whitfield Turzan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitfield Turzan graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Whitfield Turzan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Whitfield Turzan MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Whitfield Turzan practice?
- Dr. Charles Whitfield Turzan has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Whitfield Turzan practices Urology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Urologists.