A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Tweel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Tweel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tweel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Tweel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Tweel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Tweel graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tweel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center Status: Associate
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Tofie Tweel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Tweel practice?
- Dr. Charles Tweel has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Tweel practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.