A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Tweel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Tweel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tweel
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tweel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Tweel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Tweel graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tweel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center Status: Associate
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Tofie Tweel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Tweel practice?
- Dr. Charles Tweel has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Tweel practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.