A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ubelhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ubelhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine Total Joint Replacement Shoulder Children and Adolescents Hip General Orthopaedics Hand and Upper Extremity Knee Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubelhart graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Ubelhart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital, Alexandria, Va
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ubelhart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Ubelhart practice?
Dr. Charles Ubelhart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.