A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ubelhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ubelhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ubelhart
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ubelhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine Total Joint Replacement Shoulder Children and Adolescents Hip General Orthopaedics Hand and Upper Extremity Knee Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubelhart graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Ubelhart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital, Alexandria, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Robert Ubelhart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Ubelhart practice?
- Dr. Charles Ubelhart has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ubelhart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Alexandria Orthopedic Surgeons.