A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Urquhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Urquhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Urquhart, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urquhart graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Urquhart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kendrick Urquhart MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Urquhart practice?
- Dr. Charles Urquhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Urquhart practices Plastic Surgery near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Surgeons.