A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Phillips, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Vincent Phillips MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles V. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Charles Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Phillips practices Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Surgeons.