Dr. Charles Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Phillips?

December 19th, 2016

A doctor's doctor

Whenever I've had surgery recommended by my doctor, I ask him where he would go to have that same surgery. Dr. Phillips was the first name that two of my doctors mentioned.

September 9th, 2013

Allergies are not paid attention to.

Dr. Phillips would not prescribe me any pain killers other than vicoden after my gallbladder removal surgery. I am allergic to vicoden and not only did he still try to prescribe it but refused to give me anything else after I informed the staff I could not take it. He said ibuprofen should be fine. After a night of no pain meds I called my regular physician who prescribed me pain medication I was able to take. Taking it as directed I will run out tomorrow and am still having a lot of pain and drainage. I saw Dr. Phillips today and he said everything looked fine and sad that if I wanted he could give me antibiotics but he didn't think I needed them. And that again I did not need anymore pain killers after he made me cry from pushing on my stomach so hard. I again called my regular doctor and he took care of it. Pain management and patient health is not important to him at all.

February 16th, 2011

worst I could of ever had!!

he may be a good surgeon, but who wants a surgeon that is rude and mean? I know I didn't appericate hime pulling me by my neck within a week after having my side sliced open. He was the most inconsiderate person/ doctor I have ever encountered. And then he took what I said to the heart and cried like a baby!! However thankfully there was an awesome suregon with in his office that was respectful & generous that ended up taking care of me cause I refuse to ever see that man again..... Worst experience ever... If you want a surgeon that cares about how you feel, DO NOT SEE HIM!!!

September 16th, 2009

Excellent doctor. Professional and direct. I had laparoscopic cholecystectomy procedure as outpatient with minimal discomfort and no complications. I highly recommend Dr. Phillips.

October 30th, 2016