A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wilson, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles V B Wilson MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles V. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Charles Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wilson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fleming Island, FL.
See Fleming Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.