A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Vaccariello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Vaccariello is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaccariello
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Vaccariello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccariello graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vaccariello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles John Vaccariello MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Vaccariello practice?
- Dr. Charles Vaccariello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Vaccariello practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.