A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccariello graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccariello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccariello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Vaccariello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Vaccariello practice?
Dr. Charles Vaccariello practices Urology near Southold, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Southold Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Vaccariello, Dr. Carlo Vaccariello, Dr. Carlos Vaccariello, Dr. Charley Vaccariello