A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Vaccariello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Vaccariello is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccariello graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vaccariello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles John Vaccariello MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Vaccariello practice?
- Dr. Charles Vaccariello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Vaccariello practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.