A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Vaughan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Vaughan, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Vaughan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaughan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 34 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Vaughan practice?
Dr. Charles Vaughan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA and Smithfield, VA.
See Hampton Internists and Hampton Cardiologists.