A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Vaughan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Vaughan, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Vaughan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Vaughan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Charles Vaughan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Vaughan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA.
See Newport News Internists and Newport News Cardiologists.