A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Vega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Vega is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vega
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vega graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Vega MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Vega practice?
- Dr. Charles Vega has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Vega practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Jackson, TX.
See Lake Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons.