Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Vinocur
Dr. Charles Vinocur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Vinocur is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus, Bryn Mawr Hospital and Delaware County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Vinocur has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Charles Vinocur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Magee Defelice
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi11
Dr. Aaron Chidekel
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi27
Dr. Deborah Consolini
General Practice, Hospitalist, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi23