A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Vinocur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Vinocur, Pediatric Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Vinocur, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinocur graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Vinocur has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Vinocur MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Vinocur practice?
- Dr. Charles Vinocur has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Vinocur practices Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Surgeons, and Wilmington Pediatric Surgeons.