A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Vinocur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Vinocur, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinocur graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Vinocur has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vinocur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Vinocur practice?
Dr. Charles Vinocur practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons, Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Surgeons, and Wilmington Pediatric Surgeons.