A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Vinocur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Vinocur, Pediatric Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinocur
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vinocur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Vinocur, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinocur graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Vinocur has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Vinocur MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Vinocur practice?
- Dr. Charles Vinocur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Vinocur practices Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Surgeons, and Wilmington Pediatric Surgeons.