A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Vinocur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Vinocur, Pediatric Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinocur
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vinocur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Vinocur, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinocur graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Vinocur has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Vinocur MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Vinocur practice?
- Dr. Charles Vinocur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Vinocur practices Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Surgeons, and Wilmington Pediatric Surgeons.