A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Vollmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Vollmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vollmer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vollmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Vollmer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Fistula
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vollmer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vollmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Vollmer MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Vollmer practice?
- Dr. Charles Vollmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Vollmer practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.