A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Vonfrolio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Vonfrolio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vonfrolio graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vonfrolio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Thomas Vonfrolio MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Vonfrolio practice?
- Dr. Charles Vonfrolio has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Vonfrolio practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Anesthesiologists and Staten Island Internists.