Dr. Charles Vygantas Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles Vygantas?

Sveikiname

Posted on February 19th, 2012

Sveikiname gerb. Daktara VYGANTA su Vasario 16 ir linkime dideles sekmes tolimesniuose darbuose! Nuosirdziausi sveikinimai nuo -Birutes ir Vytauto

The most comforting doctor I have ever dealt with

Posted on April 9th, 2010

Dr. Vygantas took care of me originally in 1990. A detached retina to my left eye forced me to have emergency surgery. I have seen him regularly ever since. He corrected/repaired my retina. Although I lost some vision, I still see fairly well and did not loose my sight. Dr. Vygantas is easy to talk to and has the best "bed side" manner. He has a very calming effect when I am nervous, worried or upset about my eye situations.

Posted on April 16th, 2016