A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Beck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beck
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Beck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Beck, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Beck has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Beck FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Beck practice?
- Dr. Charles Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Beck practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.