A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Beck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beck
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Beck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Beck, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Beck has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Beck FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Beck practice?
- Dr. Charles Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Beck practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.