A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cummings, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Facial Paralysis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mouth Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Howard County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cummings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Cummings practice?
Dr. Charles Cummings practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.