A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cummings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cummings, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Facial Paralysis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mouth Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles William Cummings MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Charles Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cummings practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.