A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cummings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cummings, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Facial Paralysis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mouth Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles William Cummings MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Charles Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cummings practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.