A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cunningham, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Cunningham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Memorial District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Cunningham DO is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Charles Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cunningham practices General Practice near Salem, MO.
See Salem Primary Care Doctors.