A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dickerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dickerson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dickerson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
- Duncan Reg Hosp, Duncan, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wayne Dickerson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Dickerson practice?
- Dr. Charles Dickerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Dickerson practices Family Medicine near Duncan, OK.
See Duncan Primary Care Doctors.