A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Harris, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Walker Harris MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Harris practice?
- Dr. Charles Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Harris practices Cardiovascular Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Cardiologists.