A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Harris, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Harris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Walker Harris MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Harris practice?
- Dr. Charles Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Harris practices Cardiovascular Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Galax, VA and Mount Airy, NC.
See Winston Salem Cardiologists.