A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Howard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Howard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wood Howard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Howard practice?
- Dr. Charles Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Howard practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.