Dr. Charles Marks Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles Marks?

None Better!

Posted on June 1st, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Marks for 15 years. He treats me for acute and chronic conditions. He also treated me in the hospital. He is always "on the mark" with his diagnosis and is a very kind and caring doctor who really listens to the patient. Never rushes you through. He is also very cheerful and I love when he grows his beard towards Christmas to play Dr. HoHo.

A doctor that dont give up

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

Dr.Marks is one in a million when orhers gave up on my husband he didnt.My husband lived five years longer then other Drs. said .He was there through it all for my husband and myself.Anyone thats wants a true caring dr must go to Dr Marks.

Listens and treats appropriately

Posted on December 18th, 2015

been going to Dr. Marks for years. He has treated me both outpatient and inpatient and has always been there for me. I trust no other doc as much as him. I hope he never retires!

Dr. Charles W. Marks and Mt. Pleasant Urgent Care

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I've known Dr. Marks for over 26 years and absolutely loved him. I put him on a pedestal and trusted him more than I trust most people. I was absolutely heartbroken when TWICE he broke his promise to me to phone me back. The woman who owns Mt. Pleasant Urgent Care has power over the doctors and basically runs a dictatorship over the doctors and staff. I would strongly advise against going to this doc in a box dictatorship.

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Best Dr anywhere and friend to all

Robert J. Grant, author/speaker

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Marks has been my primary care MD for over 25 years...he's THE BEST...very much an "old school physician" who cares, takes his time, and is a "wizard" when it comes to diagnosing illness and negative health conditions...I trust him with my life.

Posted on August 30th, 2017