A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Noble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noble
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Noble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Noble, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Noble has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Noble FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Noble practice?
- Dr. Charles Noble has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Noble practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.