A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Noble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noble
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Noble, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Noble has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Noble FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Noble practice?
- Dr. Charles Noble has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Noble practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.