A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Norris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wesley Norris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Norris practice?
- Dr. Charles Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Norris practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Upper Darby, PA.
See Upper Darby Family Physicians and Upper Darby Internists.