A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Norris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wesley Norris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Norris practice?
- Dr. Charles Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Norris practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Upper Darby, PA.
See Upper Darby Primary Care Doctors and Upper Darby Internists.