A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles O'Brien, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Park/North Shore University Health System
- Evanston/North Shore University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wilson O'Brien MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Charles O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles O'Brien practices Pediatrics and Surgery near Tehachapi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arroyo Grande, CA.
See Tehachapi Pediatricians and Tehachapi Surgeons.