Dr. Charles Park MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2016
wonderful doctor
caring, concerned, excellent bedside manner, empathy for patients with mental illness, gives written prescriptions to patients when asked, makes you feel better

August 16th, 2016
Horrible

August 9th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr Park helped me through two tough situations in my life about five years apart. I wouldn't see anyone else. His demeanor and bedside manner was exactly what I needed.

April 26th, 2016
great experience
He was warm and caring. I was able to speak openly about my concerns and problems without the fear of being judged. He made me feel positive about my recovery and gave me hope that I would be happy again. He was just the doctor I needed and I am so happy I was referred to him.

December 22nd, 2015
Wonderful doctor.

September 15th, 2015
Not great, not the worst
Dr. Park seemed more interested in hearing himself speak than in listening to me, and had evidently decided shortly into my first appointment that he had me "figured out." I don't feel that he ever did. He was dismissive of my concerns about the antidepressant he prescribed, which suggests to me that he'd taken the propaganda from the manufacturer's sales reps more seriously than he'd taken the package insert or clinical data. He needs to learn how to do better at working with his EHR while at least appearing to pay attention--this is very important to most psych patients. Instead, he comes across as distant and arrogant, which is partly because his nose is buried in his computer and partly due to his personality. In the context of the pack of NNJ psychiatrists who take insurance, he's fine. But that's not saying much.

April 25th, 2015
Should lose his license to practice
I have never felt more uncomfortable at a dr. This man was judgemental and rude!

April 21st, 2015
Best doctor I ever had the pleasure of meeting!!

January 26th, 2015
Happy
I like Dr. Parks so I now travel from Philly.

September 24th, 2013
Recommend
Dr. Park has been a pleasure to see. Very attentive, patient and has a comforting manner about him. Highly recommend.

July 22nd, 2013
great doctor
Dr park is a calm and and patient doctor- which some people might confuse with indifference. Usually, I basically go for med management and I dont need to be there for more than 1 minute, but i might end up just talking about whatever! Other times my anxiety may be worse than before and we'll discuss raising my dosage but hes definitely cautious when doing so- which is good. I think most psychiatrists dont spend that much with you - they really are for medication. When really needing to talk ill see a therapist.

April 5th, 2013
I am a patient of dr park and i am not happy with my visits. they never last more than 5 min. he might as well have a revolving door. I never feel like my problems are being resolved just swept under the rug. But hey, at least u dont have to wait long to see him cuz if hes busy it wont be long.