A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Patterson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Patterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wilmot Patterson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Charles Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Patterson practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.